Frosty 5K a huge success | Schools
ATLANTA -- This year's Inman Middle School Frosty 5K was lots of fun for everyone involved.
More than 500 runners turned out to the Virginia-Highland middle school on Dec. 8 to raise money by running to the Old Fourth Ward skate park and back.
RELATED | Run the Frostbite 5K in Peachtree City
Victor Breedveld, 39, was the overall winner with a time of 17:24, while 36-year-old Jesseca Kepper won the women's race with a time of 20:07.
Inman's fastest runner was 12-year-old Jacob Dillard, who crossed the finish line in 21:02. The quickest Inman lady was 11-year-old Selena Kleber with a time of 25:58.
Learn more about the race at inmanfrosty5k.blogspot.com.
Upcoming Events near Virginia-Highland
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- Blank, MLS Commissioner welcome Atlanta's appetite for soccer
- Center for Puppetry Arts to Display Iconic Mask and Puppets Featured in Disney’s THE LION KING
- Heros4Heros Fun Run and Healthy Heroes Festival
- Fulton County Workforce Development Offers Employment Assistance to 16 – 21 Year Olds
- Publix Georgia Marathon & Half Marathon Will Attract Thousands to Atlanta for Eighth Annual Running