Bantam + Biddy begins breakfast, table service | Restaurants
ATLANTA -- Ansley Mall’s newest fast-casual restaurant, Bantam + Biddy, is now offering breakfast. The restaurant serves breakfast Monday through Friday beginning at 7:30 a.m. and Saturday and Sunday at 8 a.m. In addition to a new breakfast menu, the restaurant has changed service formats. Instead of placing their orders at the counter, guests can now look forward to table service throughout the day.
“We welcome and value every diner’s feedback, which has helped us make the decision to switch from counter to table service and to offer breakfast,” said Chef and Co-owner Shaun Doty. “Our Ansley Park neighbors let us know what we could do to make their experience at Bantam + Biddy even better, and we’re happy to accommodate their requests.”
All breakfast items feature Georgia pastured eggs. The menu includes the following items:
· Bowl of seasonal fresh fruit, $5
· Buttermilk cheddar biscuits with jam and honey, $5
· Buttermilk cheddar biscuits with chicken gravy, $5
· Fried chicken tenders with wasabi honey, $6
· Doughnut holes with cappuccino sauce, $5
· Chopped liver on toast, $5
· Poutine with local cheese curds and chicken gravy, $6
· Fried chicken, chicken sausage or rotisserie chicken on buttermilk cheddar biscuit, $6
· Pastured 3-egg burrito with black beans, aged cheddar, rice and green chile salsa, $8
· Pork Schnitzel with fried egg and Anson Mills speckled grits, $10
· Cheddar waffle with homemade vanilla bean apple sauce and Steen’s cane syrup, $8
· Fried chicken and waffles with Steen’s cane syrup, $12
· Pastured 3-egg omelet with wilted spinach, goat cheese, Anson Mills grits, $10
· Southern breakfast with 3 organic eggs, Anson Mills grits, pimento cheese, Patak bacon and grilled jalapeño cheese bread, $10
· Organic low-fat yogurt, fruit and granola with north Georgia honey, $6
· Sides range from $2 – $5 and include smoked Patak bacon, Anson Mills grits, broiled Indian River grapefruit, grilled jalapeño cheese bread, pastured chicken sausages and an organic egg, any way.
Bantam + Biddy provides Atlantans with a fast-casual, family-friendly eatery featuring regional, all-natural pastured poultry. In addition to top quality chicken, the restaurant also serves eco-friendly pork, seasonal, organic vegetables and a variety of gluten-free dining options.
Bantam + Biddy is located in Ansley Mall at 1544 Piedmont Road. The restaurant is open Monday through Thursday from 7:30 a.m. to 9 p.m.; Friday from 7:30 a.m. to 10 p.m.; Saturday from 8 a.m. to 10 p.m. and on Sunday from 8 a.m. to 9 p.m. All major credit cards are accepted. Ample parking is available in front of the restaurant. For more information, visit www.bantamandbiddy.com or call 404-907-3469.