Man found shot near Eastside Trail | News
ATLANTA -- A man was found shot near the Eastside Trail on Monday afternoon.
According to Atlanta Police, the man was discovered on the 600 block of Ponce de Leon Avenue. A preliminary investigation conducted by APD officers revealed that the man was shot in a breezeway at nearby loft apartments.
Authorities say the victim was "not alert or conscious" at the time of his discovery; he was transported to Grady Memorial Hospital. The victim has not yet been identified but he appears to be a male in his 20's.
No word on the victim's current condition.
Upcoming Events near Virginia-Highland
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- Blank, MLS Commissioner welcome Atlanta's appetite for soccer
- Center for Puppetry Arts to Display Iconic Mask and Puppets Featured in Disney’s THE LION KING
- Heros4Heros Fun Run and Healthy Heroes Festival
- Fulton County Workforce Development Offers Employment Assistance to 16 – 21 Year Olds
- Publix Georgia Marathon & Half Marathon Will Attract Thousands to Atlanta for Eighth Annual Running