H&R Block extends hours for Tax Day | Events
ATLANTA -- Taxes are due in less than a week, but there is still hope for procrastinators.
Several metro Atlanta H&R Block locations will keep extended hours through Apr. 17, and will not close their doors on the final day until the last client has filed a return or an extension.
Extended hours are 8 a.m. to 10 p.m. on weekdays and 9 a.m. to 9 p.m. on Saturday, Apr. 14 and Sunday, Apr. 15.
Participating locations include:
696-B Cleburne Terrace NE
614 Thornton Road
5015 Floyd Road, Suite 110
270 Cobb Parkway, Suite 150
6631 Roswell Road
8540 Roswell Road
For more information about tax preparation, visit www.hrblock.com.
Top Virginia-Highland Stories
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- Fire burning at 50-year-old Atlanta business
- GSU's top rookie Merrigan, First-Team SS Prain highlight All-CAA selections
- Formula: Graduation rate soars among Georgia high school students
- Braves, other MLB teams wearing camo uniforms for Memorial Day
- Exclusive Interview: Chrisette Michele opens up about her new look, new book and new music